Hi loves, Leopard print is classic right. It’s been around for decades. Elegant. Timeless and Chic are key words often used to describe how one looks when wearing leopard print. But sometimes, I have seen some fashion nightmares when it comes to how people wear leopard print. I’m gonna make this short and sweet. Today, I’m sharing some tips on how leopard print can be worn that will keep you in style and off the gram with memes that wouldn’t be so nice.
- Don’t overdue the leopard. Please please and please. You don’t need to wear multiple pieces of leopard print clothing to say your a fashionista. One piece is fine, two max if it’s say shoes and a belt. But please no combinations of leopard print top, shoes and handbag … that’s just to much leopard for one person to handle. There is truth when people say, elegance in simplicity.
- Add a pop of color. red looks amazing with leopard! It’s one of my favorite colors to wear with leopard. Also a nice blue denim jacket with leopard makes for a classic timeless look.
- Buy leopard prints in the way you would see a leopard in real life. You don’t see any grey leopards out in the wild do you. If you do, holla at me because I think CNN should be called at that point too.
- Don’t mix up the animals! What I mean by that is don’t mix leopard and say zebra prints. Oh man, thats a fashion disaster meme just waiting to happen.
- Accessories are a great way to wear leopard. Wearing a belt or clutch or shoes are simple ways to add leopard into your wardrobe without going full blown like leopard in say a dress or a top.
I know it can seem intimidating to wear leopard print, but I’m a big fan and think anyone can rock it. I hope this post gives you a little confidence to try this out when shopping for your next style fix.